According to Public Health Officials, 244 cases of COVID-19 have been identified in Manitoba since Thursday.
42 of these cases are from today.
Public Health officials say that of today’s cases:
- Two are in the Prairie Mountain Health region, both from people who aren’t fully vaccinated
- 14 are in the Interlake-Eastern Health region, with 12 not fully vaccinated
- Two are in the Northern Health region, with one not fully vaccinated
- Nine are in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region, with eight not fully vaccinated
- 15 are in the Winnipeg Health region, with seven not fully vaccinated
Dauphin has one new case and one new recovery to report today, bringing the total number of active cases in the city to five.
The numbers of active cases in other Parkland health districts are:
Riding Mountain (0), Swan River (3), Duck Mountain (9), Porcupine Mountain (5), Agassiz Mountain (6), Asessippi (4), Little Saskatchewan (0), Whitemud (0). Brandon has 20 active cases.
In the Interlake, the Eriksdale/Ashern health district has three active cases. The Fisher/Peguis district has six active cases.
The current five-day test positivity rate is 2.3 percent provincially. 2,463 laboratory tests were completed yesterday.
There are 598 active COVID-19 cases in the province.
32 Manitobans are hospitalized with active COVID-19.
Eight Manitobans are in intensive care units with active COVID-19.