Public health officials announced 62 new COVID-19 cases today.
Of today’s new cases,
- One case is in the Prairie Mountain Health region
- 13 cases are in the Interlake-Eastern Health region
- Three cases are in the Northern Health region
- 12 cases are in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region
- 33 cases are in the Winnipeg Health region
Dauphin has one active case.
The numbers of active cases in other Parkland health districts are:
Riding Mountain (0), Swan River (0), Duck Mountain (0), Porcupine Mountain (15), Agassiz Mountain (32), Asessippi (0), Little Saskatchewan (3), Whitemud (0). Brandon has seven active cases.
In the Interlake, the Eriksdale/Ashern health district has 40 active cases. The Fisher/Peguis district has 101 active cases.
The current five-day positivity rate is 3.2 percent provincially.
There are 961 active COVID-19 cases in the province.
Eight Manitobans are in ICU today with active COVID-19 symptoms
73% Of those 12 and over in Dauphin are at least partially vaccinated.