Public health officials announced 42 new COVID-19 cases today; however, one case was removed due to data corrections, bringing the new-net number to 41 today.
Of today’s new cases,
- Five cases are in the Prairie Mountain Health region
- 18 cases are in the Interlake-Eastern Health region
- Two cases are in the Northern Health region
- Three cases are in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region
- 14 cases are in the Winnipeg Health region
Dauphin has one new recovery to report today, bringing the total number of active cases to three.
The numbers of active cases in other Parkland health districts are:
Riding Mountain (3), Swan River (0), Duck Mountain (0), Porcupine Mountain (13), Agassiz Mountain (33), Asessippi (0), Little Saskatchewan (3), Whitemud (0). Brandon has 10 active cases.
In the Interlake, the Eriksdale/Ashern health district has 40 active cases. The Fisher/Peguis district has 99 active cases.
The current five-day positivity rate is percent provincially and percent in Winnipeg. 1,596 laboratory tests were completed yesterday.
There are 973 active COVID-19 cases in the province.
43 Manitobans are hospitalized with COVID-19, including:
- Nine Manitobans in intensive care units with active COVID-19
- Two Manitobans in intensive care units outside of the province
72.8% of those 12 and over in Dauphin are at least partially vaccinated.