Public health officials announced 25 new COVID-19 cases today, but two cases were removed due to data correction, bringing the new-net number to 23.
This is the lowest daily case count since Sept. 22, when the province reported 24 cases.
Of today’s new cases,
- One case is in the Prairie Mountain Health region
- Zero cases are in the Interlake-Eastern Health region
- Four cases are in the Northern Health region
- Seven cases are in the Southern Health–Santé Sud health region
- 13 cases are in the Winnipeg Health region
Dauphin reported zero new cases today and two recoveries for a total of four active cases in the city.
The numbers of active cases in other Parkland health districts are:
Riding Mountain (3), Swan River (0), Duck Mountain (0), Porcupine Mountain (14), Agassiz Mountain (33), Asessippi (0), Little Saskatchewan (3), Whitemud (0). Brandon has nine active cases.
In the Interlake, the Eriksdale/Ashern health district has 38 active cases. The Fisher/Peguis district has 95 active cases.
The current five-day positivity rate is 4.5 percent provincially and Four percent in Winnipeg. 972 laboratory tests were completed yesterday.
There are 982 active COVID-19 cases in the province.
51 Manitobans are hospitalized with COVID-19, including:
- Nine Manitobans in intensive care units with active COVID-19
- Two Manitobans in intensive care units outside of the province
72.3% of those 12 and over in Dauphin are at least partially vaccinated.