Parkway Consumers Co-operative Limited is hiring a Produce Manager at our Roblin Food Store in Roblin, Manitoba. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at https://www.parkwayco-op.crs/sites/parkway/
What you'll do:
Reporting to the Food Store Manager, the Produce Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the produce department. Other responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to;
- Provide leadership and direction in the development and achievement of financial results, budget objectives for sales, margin, SPEH, expenses, and profitability.
- Talent Development and Performance Management for the produce team
- Maintain inventory controls, image, and fixed assets, and perform administrative responsibilities
- Develop and promote a culture of engagement within the department and the Co-operative
- Ensure the produce team adheres to established standard, including safe food handling and sanitation, health and safety, and loss prevention.
- Ensure standards for marketing, merchandising, human resources, and operation requirements are met.
- Be a mentor and coach to provide exemplary customer service to all our guests.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Retail Store Operations and:
- Have a strong working knowledge of food retail and must be tech-savvy.
- Familiarity with the retail industry would be an asset.
- You possess excellent leadership and have a positive and ambitious attitude, communication, coaching, and interpersonal skills to develop an engaged team and culture with our team members and guests.
- Honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented, and strive to be the best in what you do.
- Believes in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop, and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation. Relocation assistance may be available for the right candidate. The successful candidate will be subject to a criminal background check.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 25th, 2022, or contact: Chelsea Fouillard, Human Resources Advisor at (204) 937-6414 for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.